Maybe there are some things in life that are inevitable.
But if Fate controls everything in our lives then there’s no point for humans to make any effort.
There must be some things left under human control.
~Newtrials
She had always believed love to be a fuzzy warm feeling in the heart, or a deep aching as described in movies and novels. But, it was something more than that. It is a mysterious venture to find a missing part of your soul.
Every day is a journey.
To love is to learn.
~Star-Crossed, Newtrials
“But why did you wait for me, when I left you without a word?”
“Because you never said farewell to me, so I knew that you will come to me again. I’ve always had faith in you. Words are not needed to express oneself. Tears are not necessary in sadness. Laughter is not required for happiness. My point is, faith does not require reason. For nothing is sought for in love, but the fulfillment of yearning in the heart.”
~Star-Crossed, Newtrials
Tuesday, 2 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment