Tuesday, 12 August 2008

it

right, so i've got my careers counselling session tmr during period 3 - which reminds me, i better go email spesh teacher after i finish blogging. knowing me, i'll be too carried away blogging to actually remember to even open my email and send her one. but she can't not let me go tmr, coz well, the whole year 12 cohort is going to the careers anyway for their individual session.. so really.... hmph..

yeah so i was looking through the vtac guide in order to prepare myself for tomorrow's session. and for pharmacy... the clearly-in enter is RC.. um.. i'm assuming they're not releasing the ENTER score coz, well, according to that lady who came to speak in Careers Assembly, there's a reason, which i just can't seem to remember at this moment. but i remember her saying that you need to aim for above 95 for ENTER. so i shall aim for 95, i think.

then i was thinking.. i've been doing double maths for four years by the end of this year.. how bad can maths be? so maybe actuarial studies may be a course to consider.

ok.. for some reason i seriously am balking at the idea of doing a science degree in Monash Uni. I guess, maybe it's because it's all the way in Clayton. really far away. and if i do Pharmacy or Pharm Sci, i'll be at Monash as well, but the Parkville campus. close enough to civilisation.






smth i read from fp. um... Omnipotence by Misses Mayhem

“Actually,” I said, turning around, “I think we should just work down here. I don’t want you getting some lethal disease that could result in your untimely death.”

“You’ve got diseases in your room?” Jesse asked as I steered our way to the couch. I nodded.

“And a few extra terrestrials.” Sarcasm was the best way to lighten my nerves.

“Why would you think I would want to miss an opportunity to see that?”

I set my binder on the couch beside me. “I don’t want you to die and leave me alone to work on this project.”

Jesse smiled at me. “I’m sure my ghost will give you helpful hints.”

I sat down and shook my head. “I’m sure your ghost would kill me.” I furrowed my brow. “I hope he’d kill me. Then I wouldn’t have to deal with the stress of this dumb project.”

He laughed. “Who would you haunt if my ghost killed you?”

“I’d haunt your ghost of course,” I said.


funny? ok... nvm. next!
this, also from the same story, is really relevant to how i thought a few phases ago...


“I don't know a single teenager that doesn't believe in love.”
“I'm proud to be the first.”

Jesse nodded. “Apparently so. But, hopefully, something can change your mind, Elizabeth. Because you're wrong. Love does, indeed, exist.”

I shook my head. “I read about it. Hear about it. I even see it performed. But what exactly is the ‘it’?”


interesting no?
again, same story...

“You must think I'm a total freak for telling you this stuff.”

Jesse shook his head. “Not at all. It just elevates your originality score.” I crossed my arms, leaning back into the couch.


“Oh really? What's my number?”

Jesse set the pen down on the table and gazed at me, his stare almost making me jump out of my skin. “Off the charts.”

lol.. how cute is that? off the charts? haha...

right...



shit la... english sac is on thursday pls tell me i won't screw it up. no wait on 2nd thought, don't i'll just get annoyed.
i get very annoyed easily abt ppl telling me that i'll do fine when i don't have the confidence myself.


urgh!!
if i could be just as hardworking as i was last year!! i could possibly get abot 97.00 i think. urgh.. at the rate i'm going... i seriously doubt myself.



*screams in frustration and anger*

hope i didn't scare my neighbours half to death. haha...

i still can't figure out my courses.



sobs

No comments: